Thursday, September 1, 2011

I don’t know if there is any easy way to start a blog. But, I guess I started this to help raise money for a cure for SMA. My beautiful cousin Jadon (Jadon's Hope Website) was diagnosed with SMA when he was very little. It was hard to cope with because I loved him and I want to see him grow up. He is now two years old and that is a huge deal for kids with SMA because only 10% of them live to see their second birthday. I have been following lots of kids with SMA including Skylar. SMA recently took Skylar’s life and I was filled with lots of emotions that are hard to explain. I cried my heart out that night and into the next day. I hope this blog will make it easier to overcome death by writing it out, and that it will get the word out about SMA. So Skylar this is for you!
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment