Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crunch Coincidence

This summer my family went to Sea World in San Diego, CA. It was a lot of fun we went to shows and saw all sorts of animals. Well a few nights ago I was watching Gwendolyn on You Tube and saw that Gwendolyn had been to Sea world too. It wasn't a  huge shocker to see because Gwendolyn lives in Santa Barbra CA. So as I watched the movie it became obvious that me and Gwendolyn had met the same dolphin out of like 50 (okay so maybe I exaggerated a little:)  I was so happy and my parents thought I was a little crazy. The movie is really cute I hope you like it!
Danika

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you met Crunch, too. Gwendolyn still lights up when we talk about him and that trip. Thank you for being so thoughtful and kind. Gwendolyn thinks you are awesome and we do, too!

    ReplyDelete