Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Song and Surprise!!!

Praise you in this storm-Casting Crowns

First of all this song really helped me after Amanda died. It was the night that I found out I was crying and thinking about how horrible death is. Some nights I listen to K-love. I love their songs and that night I turned it on and as I prayed for comfort and for Amanda's parents this song came on I hadn't heard it in a while and didn't recognize the song at first. I consintrated on the words and found them comforting when it got to the praise you in this storm part and I lost it. There is a qoute that my great Aunt found and I fell in love with it (my cousin Jadon's blog has this qoute on there too) here it is:
                   " Life's not about waiting for a storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain." 
     
The song reminded me of this quote and that reminded me of Jadon and all the other kids. They aren't able to move but yet they are dancing in the rain. They don't let SMA get them down they still have fun and encourage so many peolpe. They are truley amazing and I love all of them very much.

Now for the surprise... Jadon is going to be a big brother! The baby is SMA free and should be coming into our world in December. They still don't know if it's a girl or a boy. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Jadon is going to be the best big brother ever.  :)
Congratulations Burks family!

No comments:

Post a Comment