Friday, May 18, 2012

Amanda Cordoze



SMA took Amanda home on Mother’s Day. Words fall short of describing the pain that comes with the death of a baby... there's something so unfair about a person dying I even hate the idea. I’m at a loss of words right now. Losing someone you love is the hardest thing to go through in life you have to have the will to carry on without them. And when you have an empty spot in your heart that used to be full with their love it is really hard to carry on. But through the power of God you will be able to do all things (Philippians 4:15). Last night I lay in my bed and remembered all the posts I read about Amanda... There was a time when they baked cookies and Amanda threw a fit and didn't want to help she made me smile and I will miss her tremendously. I can picture her in my head running and laughing loud enough for everyone else to hear. I can imagine her and Skylar running together and talking about stuff. I can see them both smiling and having a tea party and I can see them sitting at the Feet of their creator and listening to Him talk and tell them how much he loves them... And even though my heart aches for her to come back to us I am happy that she is happy and that she is in peace and that she is free from SMA. Rest in Peace Amanda, I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment