Friday, May 18, 2012

Praises...

Addy is back and is feeling better. She had fun at the hospital though... Cinderella came and saw her when she was there. Amazing, the Lord works in mysteries ways. Also Ayanna and I ran a 5K on Saturay last week.  It was fun and we laughed at each other practically the whole time we ran. We are some of the girliest girls and so running across that finish line was a huge accomplishment for both of us. We have other 5Ks coming up too. We are trying to get in shape for the half marathon. Right now I feel really good about running it. Cheyenne, my friend who encourages me and makes me sooooooo happy, is also going to run a few of the races with us. We have the shirts and everything. I will post pictures of us later. God bless, Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment