Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Encouragement

Cheyenne is an amazing girl at my school. She has been there for me all the times I cried,laughed,or just needed someone to listen to me. Everyone who knows her knows the joy that she spreads. On August 17th she was there the most for me. This was one day after Skylar died. Today I gave her three papers full of kids with SMA she understands the pain that this brings on those who experience it. She laughs with me when I copy Lucy and say"but why?" She is a huge blessing to me. So Cheyenne, thanks for being the one to hug me when I cry. Smile at me when I talk to the class about Skylar. And chase me around the locker room with hairspray or scream when your legs don't tan right. Thank you for being there for me.
I love you cuddle and fishy buddie.
Love,
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment