Sunday, March 18, 2012

Angel Families

Angle Milania is a beautiful little girl. I never read her blog or watched her movies until now and its to late for the full impact of her personality to make an imprint on my life. This doesn't mean that my heart doesn't hurt for her family because it does.  This doesn't mean that i didn't cry when i came to the part that told my she had earned her angle wings because i did. This is a different feeling and i can't explain it. This a reminder to me that there are thousands of angle families out there. Who when they walk into their SMA child's room they  break down and cry for them to return but they can't. They are in the arms of our heavenly father who loves them just as much as their earthly families did and do love them. I don't know if this made sense to anyone else but me. It just kinda came out of my heart hopefully it made sense to you like it made sense to me.
Love,
Danika

No comments:

Post a Comment